It’s never too early to begin caring for the teeth. According to The American Dental Association within a few days of birth, you can begin gently wiping your baby’s gums clean with a clean and moist washcloth or gauze pad. Once teeth appear, gently brush them with a child-sized toothbrush and some water. Most parents […]
According to the American Diabetes Foundation (www.diabetes.org), more than 26 million Americans have diabetes and close to 79 million are at risk for developing the life-long disease. If you’re one of the 105 million struggling with or at risk for diabetes your healthcare and medical costs could continue to skyrocket. Did you know that those diagnosed […]
Please log into the site.
- Food GOLD: Turmeric is just as effective as 14 pharma drugs but suffers from NONE of the side effects
- How do oral bacteria make colorectal cancer more aggressive?
- Colorectal cancer: Scientists halt growth with cannabinoid compounds
- Tips on how to keep control over your medical costs.
- Medical definitions and terms to help you navigate through open enrollment